Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Free Music for Projects

As I've been working on the various assignments for this course I have come across an issue with music.  All of the music that I currently own has lyrics or is slow moving jazz that doesn't necessarily fit with what I'm working on.  Additionally, I want my students to begin to use some of this media to create their own projects and would like them to have access to music they like as well.  So, I went on a mission to find some websites that might provide some variety and came across these free websites.  Please be sure to utilize the rules listed in Elena's post about copyrighting here.  Click on the picture to check out the site and let me know if it's beneficial for you!





4 comments:

  1. Great find Gail. I will be adding this to my website for the kids to use when they experiment with their own moviemaker projects later next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing! I especially appreciate the copyright link to Elena's blog. Found some great info and I plan on bookmarking it in Diigo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! There's always such grey areas with copyright issues when you use music for your classes. I'm never sure what's allowed and what's not. This is a great fix!

    ReplyDelete