Monday, January 21, 2013

First Animoto


The purpose of this Animoto is to share my principal's personal belief about what all people should become, "Good Humans". She has even created a formula to show what aspects she believes creates a good human.  Unfortunately, many of our students don't quite understand the meaning behind the character traits that she uses to describe what a good human is.  This Animoto was developed in order to add visuals to each character trait to help students better understand what our principle is expecting of them.



6 comments:

  1. This is great!! Did you already have these images or did you search for them as you went? Do you have any particular reason for your topic or was it just a test animoto?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I searched for the images before I began building it. "Good Humans" is our school theme this year so I went with it to see where it could take me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail, this is fab-u-lous! I can see why your school wants to use this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, I think that I spend so much time on reading and writing that I don't get to teach character education enough. Looking forward to incorporating this into my classroom more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail - I thought this Animoto was fabulous!!!! Very creative and it sends an excellent message to all students. This would be a great video on February 27th - which is No Bullying Day across the US. Students wear Pink on this day to acknowledge it.

    AMAZING WORK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely a snappy animoto. I'm sure you'll get the student's attention with this. It offers important examples and highlights the key points of character traits. Your animoto will impress for your students.

    ReplyDelete